Have you ever wondered how the competition is doing to appear in organic searches?
In Dsumeki, as SEO Agency in Seville, we analyze your business and your website to provide you with the best advice when taking actions to improve the Natural SEO and that you appear in the organic searches of the keywords that we work on.
A very important SEO question that is sometimes not taken into account is how we can structurally improve a website so that search engines analyze it as relevant and be fast and structured so that customers can navigate easily.
On-site SEO (also known as On-Page SEO) is the practice of optimizing elements on a website (as opposed to links elsewhere on the internet and other external signals collectively known as »Off-site SEO«) to get a higher ranking. and get more relevant traffic from search engines. On-site SEO refers to optimizing both the content and the HTML source code of a page.
Beyond helping search engines interpret page content, proper site SEO also helps users quickly and clearly understand what a page is about and if it responds to their search query. In essence, good on-site SEO helps search engines understand what a human would see (and what value they would get) if they visited a page, so that search engines can reliably deliver what human visitors they would consider high-quality content on a site. particular search query (keyword).
- Web Analytics
- Search engine accessibility
- Google analytics
- Google Search Console configuration,
- Bing Webmasters Tools and Yahoo
- Guide web domain segmentation
- Exclude parameters from URLs
- Structure the website using a sitemap.xml
- Generate and publish the robots.txt file
- Review the content that we do not want to index
- We analyze how the site is crawled for errors and avoid penalties
- Prevent duplicate content
- Internal and external analysis
- Installation review
- Keyword Research
- SEO On-Page
- User-Friendly URL Rewriting
- Page Titles
- Goal Description
- Hierarchy of headings (H1, H2, ...)
- Image descriptive and keyword-rich ALTs
- Proper internal link structure
- Rich snippets
- Site performance improvements
- Site security improvements
- Local SEO
- Design and Usability
- Site settings in Google My Business
- Check usability on smartphone phones
- Accessibility to social networks
- Call to action